12/10/2010

Pack?

I am still in complete disbelief... I'm going to Costa Rica tomorrow!

Here's the itinerary:

4:00am - arrive at Montreal's international airport

6:15am - depart Montreal... Miami bound!
9:55 - Arrive in Miami, grab some food

12:05pm - depart Miami, San Jose bound.
12:50pm - arrive in San Jose.

Clear customs, connect with driver, and head out for a 2 hour twisty-turny van ride to beautiful Tuis, Costa Rica.


Oh, how I've missed thee
.


And the itinerary for the following 5 days is pretty much open! Of course we have a few coffee and tortilla making dates lined up, and the youth group on Friday night, but I'm just looking forward to slowing down, relaxing, and reconnecting with old friends.



(Unfortunately, I'll still be putting in a few hours for work... But at least I'll be doing it in flip flops.)

1 comment:

Ange said...

I hope you have a great trip! I'll be praying for a safe journey.