01/10/2010

Blogtober

Ever think of something and without thinking it through, you ask others what they think and if they want to do it too... Then all of a sudden you need to come up with 31 posts?

31 posts? I posted 31 times on this site between the beginning of March and the end of September. That's 7 months, people!


So brace yourselves for some poorly composed posts... And maybe my belly's debut.... For today is the beginning of Blogtober, where I, along with a few other awesome bloggers, are commiting to posting something everyday during the month of October. Be it pictures, a short blurb, or a full on rant... Bring it on, and let's see who's the Queen of Blogtober!!

(Do you think that if I stick a prize in the mail by the end of next week, Tiffany will receive it by the end of the month?!)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Let the month of posts begin!

Tiffany said...

I bet it would!

I love how you're assuming that I'm going to rock at this. The pressure is too much!