25/10/2010

Heart-Melting Monday

After a wonderful weekend away with my husband, it was time to get back to business this Monday morning. After dropping hubby off at work, picking up my laptop from the shop (again), and settling in at the home office with a Bombay Fog tea, the doorbell rang.

It was the mailman.

And he had a package, for me! (Just so you all know, I absolutely LOVE receiving mail.)

And in that package was the most wonderful, sweetest things in the world.


A thoughtful gift.

A heartfelt thinking-of-you note.

Lindt chocolates.


Can you think of anything better to receive on a Monday morning?!?! Seriously!!! How am I so blessed with such an amazing friend?

3 comments:

Pamela said...

OOh I love getting mail...which might be why I also love shopping online. :) What a great surprise to start off your week.

Sonya said...

You and me both. Personal mail is the best! Email me your address - minimum I'll send you is a Christmas card. And maybe, just maybe, something more. ;)

Candice said...

You got it!