05/10/2010

Four truths, no lie!

1. On the 20th of this month, I will have been married to the man of my dreams for 3 years. It took him less than 3 months to propose. I could hardly wait to marry him.



2. We have been living in Montreal now for almost 5 weeks. That’s the longest we’ve stayed in one place in the past 6 months.



3. When I go in to the office, I take the commuter train then the metro line. It makes me feel all grown up. Then I remember I’m 26, married for 3 years, and over 4 months pregnant…. And realize I am grown up.



4. Next week I'm heading back to Costa Rica for a few days to visit some people we miss dearly.







Just like Sonya, of course all of the above are true.






WAIT! I didn't tell you about the Costa Rica thing!?


3 comments:

Q&L said...

i got that from the Spanish comment on FB, from maybe 4 words that i could translate :)

Sonya said...

Hmmm...I think you forgot to mention that. ;)

Candice said...

It's not that I forgot, or wanted to be sneaky... Just haven't really come to terms with it myself! But now that it's a week away, I have no choice!!!