No big deal, right? Well, it sort of is, because this is the current master plan:
- Arrive at airport at 12:20 (my girlfriend is driving us, no parking fees!)
- Leave at 2:10 (directly, absolutely, totally on time)
- Arrive at 4:10 (save an hour, I love it!)
- Meet M&D Scatliff at the airport
- Grab bags at 4:25
- Steal a vehicle 4:35
- Head to Dauphin 4:45
- Arrive at Grandma Baker's house 8:45
- Join the festivities 8:46 (including a fun gift exchange that will wait to begin till we arrive!)
Thankfully we also have an amazing family in the city, that probably won't be crying to have us stay over on Christmas ;) It's selfish - I'll admit it. Last year we had Christmas eve and Christmas day morning with our Winnipeg family, so we were hoping to spend that with the Dauphin family this year, because God only knows where we will be next year.
All I pray is for the journey to be safe, and for us to be with those we love to celebrate tonight. There may be a reason why this is the way it is. I've handed it over, let's see what happens.