15/10/2010

Misses the Mrs.

I'm not sure if it breaks the rules to use a guest blogger to keep an unblemished "Blogtober" streak alive. She may have a post planned for today, but I thought I'd log in and save the streak proactively. I'll try to keep it quick and painless.

You know how God teaches you lessons sometimes?

My wife has finally emerged from the "all-day sickness" phase of the pregnancy, enough that she can travel to be with some dear friends from what-once-was-home.

I'm stuck at home today, sidelined with a bout of stomach flu. Yeah, it sucks, but don't feel sorry for me (you probably don't).

I wished I had remembered exactly how much it sucked when Candice was going through it for months. Maybe I would have been a little more supportive.

Miss you Candice, I'll apologize when you get home!

1 comment:

Candice said...

This is so sweet... and so sad at the same time!

Hope you feel better soon babe! I'll be home soon.