20/10/2010

3


Today, three years ago, I married you my best friend.

The Lord has brought us many places over the past three years, beyond anywhere we could've imagined. We've been through challenging and amazing times and I am reminded on a daily basis that you are my better half. You are a gift from God.

As I reflect over the past three years I can't help but get butterflies about our future. The Lord's plans are far greater and far better than any of our own, and I look forward to experiencing them with you.

I love you.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ange said...

That's beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
Very nice picture!

jat said...

Congrats! happy anniversary!

Q&L said...

happy anniv! That survey is indifferent, you'd think your readers would make it a little more interesting ;)

Sonya said...

Love the pic! Hope you guys have time to celebrate (and make sure you order enough to not get kicked out of the restaurant!). ;)

Candice said...

Thanks guys! And that's good advice Sonya!

Candice said...

Lyla - I completely agree. We find out TOMORROW and I'd like to see the poll have a little more opinion.

RESET!!

Pamela said...

Awesome picture! Happy Anniversary to both of you :)