30/10/2010

He told me I could tell you.

One day, while living in Costa Rica, Tom decided to help by cleaning the bathroom.
He asked me where the cleaning bucket was.

My response? "Bucket? I just use the toilet!"


I was obviously joking; it was my way of dealing with the fact that we'd been there for months and he somehow didn't know where a cleaning bucket was.



About ten minutes later I caught a glimpse of one of the funniest things I've ever seen:

Tom, kneeling beside a suds-filled toilet bowl, dipping in his hand with sponge to retrieve more 'cleaning water' to continue scrubbing the sink.


I laughed so hard I cried.

4 comments:

Ange said...

lol

At least he was cleaning! I hate cleaning the bathroom! :)

Tiffany said...

Oh no!!

I don't think I want to know how he does the dishes...

Sonya said...

Poor Tom!

He was just trying to help out! ;)

Lol!

ypom said...

Lesson #2,135,647

Get your kids involved in housecleaning chores early in life :) or at least before they leave home...