24/08/2008

Home.

Yes, I made it back, and I have to admit that when I walked into Toronto's international airport and read "Welcome to Canada" on the wall behind the customs agents, I broke out into the national anthem. (Very quietly of course!) 
No, I won't go into a rant about how we are so blessed to have been born into such an amazing country, or how we can't take things for granted (I am just too tired for that right now ;), all I do want to say is that it is good to be reunited with my husband, as hairy as he is, and I am thankful to be Canadian .

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How hairy IS he by now? I hope you took one last picture before he shaves that all off!

Welcome back to Canada! I bet your family and loved ones are glad to have you home safe and sound, not that you didn't have an amazing adventure.

Anonymous said...

Yes we are glad to have you back in Canada, but we're also glad you had a wonderful experience. Welcome home.

Ange said...

Welcome home!

Candice said...

Thanks for the welcomes!

You know you are truly glad to be back when the words "Welcome Home" are sooo heart warming.