22/08/2008

The Beautiful Costa Rica

Lag #2 - CHECK!

I´m back in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. The drive over here was breathtaking... Honestly, if you don´t have any plans for next Friday, may I highly suggest hitching a ride with the Copa bus line through Costa Rica.

Besides the views, the trip over was relatively uneventful, and for that I am very, very thankful. I´m checked into a pretty neat hostel Tom booked for me. It really embraces the tropical feel.. with a security guard outside to boot! Yeee-ssss! The guests stay in these kind of beach-house-type accommodations that are divided up into dorm rooms. Number one thing I like best - safe. Number 2 - free internet! And for me, aesthetics come after that, but it helps that it is gorgeous too...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more trip, and you're home! Yeeha!

Anonymous said...

Sleep well, and prepare for the last part of your journey.

Tiffany said...

It doesn't feel like you've been gone that long. I guess for Tom it probably does though :)

Anonymous said...

True. I wasn't busy having a baby though. By the way, congratulations! That's awesome!