08/10/2013

Today I


  • Got to sleep in. Booya!!
  • Had a girlfriend and her son over for a play date. She lives a block away. We love that we can drop over for an hour or two and its no big deal. 
  • Cleaned, chopped, and roasted a VAT of vegetables for homemade pasta sauce. Super delicious and adds to the freezer stockpile.
  • Took a stash shot of my newborn diaper stash. Yup, we people do those kinds of things. It bothers me that there is still one on the way, but I'll deal.
  • Met up with a family to say goodbye. They are being relocated to China for the husband's work. Mega life changes in their future. 
  • Went for a much needed massage. What relief! 
  • Got home late, put kid to bed (okay, so Tom put him to bed while I soaked in the tub) and hope for another late morning tomorrow. 

Beautiful day, I'd say! 

1 comment: