01/10/2013

Blogtober

( Riiiiiiiight, let's sign up for something else I can fail at completing :P )

Alright folks! Here we go again. It's October. This is a blog. Hence the need for Blogtober! The month where we all scramble for something to write about and getting up at 2:00am to whip something up and slap a time-stamp of the previous day on because we forgot to post.


This years topics? Pregnancy, support raising, my crazy toddler, wrapping up our time in Montreal, my mom's group, a bible study I attend, the awesome village we've come to reply on, and how heart wrenching it is to think of leaving our village soon... And maybe a baby debut?! Who knows!

Tiffany, have a glass of wine before reading, punctuation and grammar are out the window. I'll just bank on forgiveness from everyone else.



Day 1, complete. And it's only 9:37pm. Go me.

No comments: