19/10/2013

more pregnant than ever

Today marks a very special day. Today, at 39 weeks exactly, I was induced with Jonathan. He was already in our arms at 11:16am this morning. Hence, I've never been *this* pregnant before :)

We are now in unchartered waters people... Because I was induced, there's really no knowing when I would have 'gone' on my own with Jonathan. This time I'm excited and VERY determined to go naturally. Passing this day is a big deal to me... Completely trusting in my body to know what to do and when is very liberating (and quite exciting!). We are in it 'til the bitter end people... I apologize in advance for all the moaning and groaning I may be doing around here in the next few weeks. Anyone want to take a guess as to when? With a midwife I can go to 40weeks+14days until we must consult an AB/GYN (who will always say induce, immediately). So last possible date is November 11th.

No comments: