17/10/2013

Thursday mornings are BSF

For the past year, I've been attending a women's bible study at a near by church on Thursday mornings. It's an international study and extremely popular (there's over 100 ladies in attendance at the one I go to). Bible Study Fellowship, or better known as 'BSF', is a great, well researched biblical study that uses a lecture and small-group discussion format. They also have a phenomenal program for children. While I'm learning with the adults, Jonathan is learning the same principles in his classroom of toddlers. The program and study has been great for us both. Not only do I get a few hours of adult time during a weekday, he gets great socialization with kids his age supervised by qualified and screened instructors. And let's not forget that we are both in The Word during this time. Triple win. 

As I left the study this morning I couldn't help but wonder if we just attended our last week...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What? You're not in labour are you?

When is your due date?

Candice said...

Due next Saturday! Doubt baby will arrive by then... But I'm guessing I'll be too fat and sore to get us there next week :P

Tiffany said...

Well that's way less exciting than MY suggestion!

It's definitely getting close now!