12/10/2013

Thankful


  • for family
  • for knowing Christ as my saviour
  • for the internet and it's capability to build community
  • for (yes, I'll say it) Facebook
  • for Jonathan and all the joy he brings to our lives each day
  • for my loving, caring, thoughtful husband. I would be nothing without him. 
  • for the baby growing inside me
  • for a normal, natural, nothing-much-to-write-home-about pregnancy (so far). It's been such a joy to simply live and and be without focusing on the stress, 'what-if's', and needless interventions 
  • for the midwives  for providing such an encouraging, supportive environment for said natural event
  • for coffee. Gosh I love coffee.
  • for chocolate
  • for crisp autumn nights that cool the house and warm sun that heat the days. This is my favourite time of year. 
  • for finding more neighbourhood friends
  • for everyone on our support team of our mission. What an incredible blessed people we are to have so much support behind us. 
  • for our new stroller. Have I not told you about our new stroller? No? Oh, I will. 
  • for a mechanic that, although is slow as molasses, is relatively inexpensive and easy to get an appointment with
  • for my son's fascination with trains. Yes, some days I wish he could add some variety to his life, but I love that he's such a focused kid, not bouncing from one thing to the next, but willing to get involved and really learn about something. And trains it is. 
  • for ketchup. Not that I particularly like ketchup, but my son does and that's our ticket to him eating protein
  • for snail mail. I love receiving mail! 
  • for Skype, Facetime, Facebook, Blogger, e-mail, texts, and phone calls that keep us in touch with our friends and family around the globe
  • for direct deposit and online banking
  • for our friends with talents that they are willing to share. Can hardly wait to see our family/maternity photos from our shoot today! 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! 

No comments: