25/02/2009

Maybe I should be a flight attendant?!?


So, soon I will be a big girl. All grown up and graduated. But what do I want to do (eventually) when I grow up??? Tom and I recently found out that flight attendants, pilots, and those who work at travel agencies get *free* flights. Free??? Well, I can't even fly a kite, never mind a jet, so being a pilot might be out. But a flight attendant? (Have I told you any of the amazing waitress stories I have....lol! I laugh everytime I try to picture my-waitress-self from the customers' eyes. lol!) So...maybe that won't work either.

How about an Airmiles-Reward Miles lady? I've been talking to them a lot lately. And Airmiles are fantastic...they can get you from Montreal to Winnipeg for a wedding, from Montreal to Winnipeg for Christmas, and now, from Montreal to Winnipeg for a birthday!! Seriously guys, if you don't have a card - get one!!!! Or, at least, make sure your parents have them...;)

No comments: