23/07/2009

Shameless Self Promotion

Are you an AirMiles collector?

Are you interested in making someone's day?

Are you willing to take the next couple of minutes to vote for me?

PLEASE?!!?!?


Visit Airmiles.ca and log in with your AirMiles collector number (located on your card) and PIN number. Once logged in, click "Memories 'N More" contest and, although you may enjoy other entries...
vote for Lyla and my beautiful faces!!!

WE ARE ON PAGE 3, AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT

The top five entries, as voted on by collectors, will be entered into 'round two' of voting by a panel, and the winner gets 10,000!!!! We could use those!

So please, please, please take a few minutes for me?
And, if willing, contact your mother, sister, brother, co-worker, friend, and neighbor to do the same?

I will thank each of you in person if we win! ;)


Hopefully I will be able to provide better directions to get there very soon, just have to convince Tom to help me out a little with some screen captures...

No comments: