31/07/2009

It's in!

By the grace of God, and the amazing support of my husband.

I. Met. The. Deadline.

Whoo, hoo! That was a *huge* 70 page paper. Lit review (thanks Tiffany!), project, tables, figures, conclusions, oh mine!!!

I actually sang "I am Free" (by the Newsboys) on my way home.

I should have about a week before the request for revisions come back. (D'hu!)

But until then... It's time to get this neglected apartment in order for my mom arriving *tonight*!! We're going to a fundraiser Luau on the beach, spending the weekend together, and taking up the sights and sounds of the big city and our small town.

It's back to work on Wednesday, but I'm going to enjoy the glorious weather and great company, until then!!!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! It must be a HUGE weight off your shoulders. Are you done everything then?

Pamela said...

Congratulations!! You must be so excited. Enjoy your week off before the revisions come back :)

Candice said...

Thanks guys!

No, this means I'm only done for the next week. Then revisions...

Then presentation (August 27th)

Then done!!!!!

So, a ways to go yet, but this was a pretty big landmark to pass.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

Q&L said...

It's a huge landmark. I remember when you were first talking about McGill, all these plans, the move, all your worries back then and now you have arrived. Seems like such a short time ago. Way to finish(ish)!