12/07/2009

Cat Names

Okay, so the voting is over an we've had a stupid tie. So I'm squashing "democracy" and naming them myself.

Scabby McWierdSpots I, II, and III. I'm not really worried about which one is which.

Seriously, they all have this crazy, patchy, flaky, spottiness going on and all I see is kittens that I have to take care of for so long that they end up and jump-on-my-leg-and-try-to-climb-it-y and run-around-my-apartment-and-hide-y and big-and-ugl-y. A couple of things that currently bother me in this world: kittens and cyclists.

I wonder what Candice is going to think about me commandeering the blog to rant.

5 comments:

Candice said...

Sweetheart!! 'Stupid' is such a strong word. :(

red said...

Wait a minute, My friend and I just cycled 45 miles up in Riding Mountain National Park this afternoon. Whats the problem?

Candice said...

Wait, I don't think I *need* to address the baseless claim in the following statemnet, do I????

Tom:

"...kittens that *I* have to take care of..."

heheheh, hahahaha! That's just down right silly talk!

Candice said...

Red: Beware the can of worms you open. My husband is usually a calm, easy-going, logical man... Until a law-breaking cyclist peddles by.

Q&L said...

Wow, that was a fun rant! made me laugh :)
Cyclists can really bother us too (Quinn more as he does majority of the driving), mostly b/c Wpg doesn't have cycling lanes on some busy routes...frustrating in rush hour!