04/04/2009

pseudo-post

Because I haven't blogged in a while!

Random life updates:
  • This week coming up is the last full-week of classes (maybe EVER!!!!)
  • We are ridiculously busy because this is the last full week of classes
  • We did the 30 hour famine this weekend... it reinforced my love of food (for comfort reasons too ... there were 80 youth in total!!)
  • I start invigilating exams in two weeks. Lookin' forward to it.
  • We are working hard on the C.R. stuff. Lots, and lots, and lots of things to do...We have been asked to do a presentation for the board in two weeks!!
  • My aerobics classes ended last week, I'm really going to miss them...But don't mind having a weekday night back.
  • I hope your weekend is going well.
  • I'm exhausted.
  • I'm going to go consume something.

No comments: