01/10/2011

What I'm lovin' right now

  1. Autumn. Warm days, crisp nights, beautiful leaves, bountiful harvest. Seriously, what's not to love?
  2. Double-stuffed Oreos. So delicious and surprisingly dairy free.
  3. My 7 month old. Yes, Jay is 7 months today!
  4. Tom home on parental leave. There are no words to explain how awesome this is!!
  5. House-sitting in Winnipeg. Close to family, but in our own space.
  6. Soy cappuccinos. I have one every day.
  7. Traveling. I think this one is obvious.
  8. Macro photography. I had the opportunity to take some shots of a bearded dragon's eye last night. I kid you not. Will share soon.
  9. My iPhone. It's the only access to the internet we have while at the house. We'd be lost without it.
  10. Blogtober. I can't believe it's been a year already! If you'd like to join me, Tiffany, Sonya, Pamela, Ange, and others in the fun and challenge of blogging every day for the month of October, get on board now because we start today! Also, be sure to let one of us know you're joining so we can link up and follow each others' posts this month! Happy blogging!

7 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm in for Blogtober too! :)

Sonya said...

I'm not huge on oreos in general, but have you tried the double stuff golden oreo? If not, go NOW to the grocery store and get some. Oh my they're delightful!

jat said...

hurray for being back in the 'peg -other than the insane wind, it's a gorgeous weekend!

Ange said...

I'll try blogtober, but I suck at it so don't be surprised or disappointed when I fail. It will most likely happen.

Candice said...

That's the spirit Ange!

;)

Ange said...

I've been compared to Eeyore lately, I really do sound like him don't I?

lol

I will try, and you never know, I may succeed. Is that any better? :)

Candice said...

much!