25/09/2011

We've arrived!

Yesterday afternoon, after a 3,656 kilometers, we arrived!

We sure had a lot of fun on the road, but we were happy to have 'arrived' at the same time. Now it's time to settle in and plan the next few weeks.

To be honest we don't have a departure date yet (probably some time late November?), nor do we know where we will be when over the next while. We are taking things as they come, planning when needed, and going with the flow... Really trying to fight planning every last day like we usually have to when visiting Manitoba :)

{During this visit we are house-sitting for someone, so it's kind of cool that we'll have our own place... It also makes it possible to host a blogger get-together without having to balance the child and bedtime at someone else' house ;) Let me know if you'd be willing to get together in the city this time!}

Overall it's great to be here. It's great to have this time to share with family and have some time to just relax. I love having Tom 'home'. What an amazing gift it's been! We sure have a lot to think and pray about, and that's a really great thing.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

I would come in for sure. Woot woot!

Ange said...

I'm in! Can't wait to see you and so glad you made it safe and sound! Enjoy your time here!!!

Ange said...

Although now that I think about it, I don't blog much, am I still invited?

Tiffany said...

I'm in!