01/12/2010

Oh my, how time flies

Alright, who's been toying with my ticker?! I'd swear it said 150 days just a few short days ago...

Things are progressing nicely around here though. So far my pre-natal appointments have been wonderfully uneventful, and I've been feeling pretty darn good. Prenatal yoga rocks.

We had a 4D ultrasound this past weekend which *definitely* confirmed the gender and gave us a sneak peak into what he looks like.

Mr Kickboxer often makes himself known, resulting in many friends catching a feel of a moving fetus. Pretty neat!

We are also proud owners of a beautiful white crib (thanks, mom!), and scored a matching dresser/change table off Kijiji for just $25 bucks! These pieces will go wonderfully in the newly painted baby's room, which is now green. The white and brown polka-dot stickers I ordered online have arrived and will be put up in January with the help of an artistic friend (sure, slapping round stickers on the wall may sound easy...) The dresser already contains a few baby gifts and hand-me-downs. How exciting!!!

Yes, things are shaping up (including my belly!) and thanks to my hubby, I also have a pair of new winter boots with built in 'traction control' (a.k.a 12 spikes built into each shoe's grip that can retract into the sole when not needed) to combat that nasty ice Montreal is prone to. The last thing I want to do is fall!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The last 90 days is the worst, the last 30 worse still!

I'm glad you're feeling well, and I can't wait for that little bundle to make his debut!

Q&L said...

ya, wow, march will be here before you know it. nice to have the baby room shaping up! sounds like that little kicker could easily throw you off balance - good job on the boots..lol