02/06/2008

They grow up so fast.

When I was flying solo, I had a cat named Sam. He was awesome. We went through some tough times together and I'll always be thankful for him. But this post isn't about Sam, it's about Sonya. You see, at one point I was getting super busy and wasn't home a whole lot. Sam filed a complaint and asked for more company. So I got him Sonya. Sam wasn't very good at getting along with other cats, so I was told I need to get him a kitty. This is who I brought him:


Since then, I have met my match (I mean like relationship wise): Tom. Big changes had to take place over the last year and my two cats had to head out to the farm. Yes, these two poor cats had to be relocated from their small city apartment with no hope of outside air, to a place with birds, mice, and endless places to explore. These two hard-to-do kitties even had to decide when they wanted to be let in the house and wanted to be let outside. Poor things.

Anyways, as you can see Sonya is a bit bigger now. And she is probably the laziest hunter I have ever heard of.


Yes, that's my parents' bird feeder.

2 comments:

Q&L said...

THAT is Sonya???? Looks sooo big and mean. lol

Sonya said...

I think laziness comes with the name. ;)

Sonya