14/10/2012

weekend recap

Friday evening I spent at a friend's house setting up for another friend's bridal shower. It was fun and I was so impressed with the matron of honor's decoration ideas. Wow. I do not have that kind of talent.

Saturday Tom went to a men's breakfast at the church. Jay and I chilled at home and made delicious cinnamon buns. Gosh they were good. We spent the afternoon at the park and went of for an early dinner at a local sushi restaurant. I brought some food for Jay but he wanted NOTHING to do with it. He wanted sushi. And to eat it with chop-sticks. Go figure.

Saturday night I went to said bridal shower. I was the official photographer for the event - it was fun! 


The dim lighting was fantastic practice for ISO/shutter speed/aperture adjustments let me tell ya...

This morning Tom made french toast while I was still sleeping (two GLORIOUS things those are french toast and sleeping in!). The best part? He made them out of the cinnamon buns I made yesterday. WOWZERS. They were good.

We served coffee after the morning service at church had a quick lunch and nap at home before heading downtown Montreal to hit up some awesome markets and shops. Its such fun heading into the big city for the day!

We ended the wonderful weekend with tamales for dinner. And voila. The weekend is over.

No comments: