08/10/2012

50 things I'm thankful for, in random order

  1. My fantastic, supportive, and courageous husband
  2. My fun, kooky, loveable 19 (NINETEEN!!!) month old
  3. Jesus, my saviour
  4. A safe house to sleep in
  5. The park a block away
  6. The water front 2 blocks away
  7. Jonathan's mad obsession with cleaning tools (having a rough day? Break out the broom!)
  8. The internet to keep in contact with everyone
  9. Facebook. Gosh I love Facebook. I'm not sure what I'd do without my FB groups...
  10. My mama friends. They keep me sane and trick me into thinking I'm not nuts. 
  11. Every supporter that has got behind our upcoming endeavor. So far we have 27 monthly supporters, an additional 15 one-time supporters, and over a dozen more families to get back to us... The Lord provides! 
  12. A safe car to drive
  13. Friends calling us up to ensure we have somewhere to be for Thanksgiving dinner
  14. Baby sign language. This is GENIUS. 
  15. Sangria. I'll admit it. 
  16. The colours of autumn.
  17. Skype
  18. My iPhone
  19. Cloth diapers
  20. Cappuccinos
  21. Our fancy and fangled washer an dryer. They've made laundry fun again
  22. Airplanes, which make this world so much smaller
  23. Video baby monitors
  24. For my friend Ariel in Costa Rica who is on the slooooww road to recovery, but recovery none-the-less! 
  25. For a family member's test results coming back benign
  26. Online banking
  27. Family allowance cheques
  28. Receiving (fun!) mail
  29. Starbucks
  30. Sushi
  31. Bible Study Fellowship, I am being challenged and learning so much
  32. The child care provided at BSF, Jonathan is getting to work on his being-wihtout-mommy skills in a safe, nurturing, peaceful environment. He isn't thrilled about it, but he's been such a brave boy. 
  33. My Bloggy friends
  34.  Long weekends
  35. Playgroups
  36. Chocolate
  37. Kind neighbors
  38. A wonderful landlord
  39. Direction in life
  40. Healthcare
  41. The fabulous strip of water-front restaurants in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
  42. The prairie sky
  43. Thunderstorms
  44. My parents
  45. Caramel apple dip
  46. My bread machine
  47. Jonathan's teddy bear. Life is a lot easier with a transition object around ;) Plus it's so cute the way he loves on it.
  48. My camera
  49. Sandra Boynton's children's books
  50. Consignment shops


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: