15/01/2012

sorry, we've been sick

Blah!

It all started over Christmas holidays. The boy wasn't feeling well, then I wasn't feeling well. Both of us had separate trips to the (amazingly available, very friendly, way better than Quebec's) Manitoba doctors' office. But nothing was concluded. Then we got home (to Montreal) and Tom came down with a ruthless head cold. I crossed my fingers that Jay and I already had it, that it was the same coodies that we had but just manifested differently in Tom.


I should know better than to cross my fingers.


Jay and I came down with the same terrible cold a few days later... You know, a few days after Tom started back at work and there was no one around to take care of us. (SOB!) I had a whopping migraine to go along with it the first day too. Not sure if you know this, but being a sick mom (with a sick baby) is no fun AT ALL.

Ugh.

It's been almost 2 weeks now. We've been on the mend for the past few and (dare I say) I think we're pretty much over it. But thanks to all the phlegm Jay had been routinely getting up every couple hours at night... Sadly this hasn't passed with the cold symptoms. Crap. I HATE sleep training. :(

On a brighter note, I started my photography course! I love it and it's exactly the level I need right now. I'm such a lucky girl to have a guy that insisted I find one, signed up for it, and got to go to it. I'm so looking forward to my next class on Saturday but have lots of homework to do before then!

No comments: