01/01/2012

10 months

Today I stopped.



To take every little bit of you in

Time is slipping by so fast

My baby is slipping away

I couldn't be prouder, nor sadder.

So today I stopped

And loved your sweet little nose


Your round soft cheeks


Your pursed little lips


And your beautiful bald head




Today I stopped.


And marveled over your dimpled elbows



Your round ears


And line-y little hands



Today I stopped

Because you will not.




I love you sweet baby of mine

I cherish you so much

But our time together is short.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Awww...you need to put these pics and words in his baby book. :)

ypom said...

what a beautiful keepsake you have made for all of us - Thank you - have we told you how talented we think you are?? ypom&d

Candice said...

Thanks for the kind words, glad you like them!

And Sonya, you are so right! I'm now thinking of printing off my pregnancy/baby related posts for the book. Thanks!