02/06/2009

A Little Something I'm working On

Holy Macro!






I've been holding off on publishing some photos of my new kick for a while now, just cuz they aren't that great yet. But I figure if I have to wait until I've mastered apeture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, depth of field, and the rest of it all at the same time (and lets not forget focusing, framing, lighting...!) you'd never see them. I can tell I'm getting better though... Now I can at least look at my photos and name what's wrong with them!! lol.

Oh well, this way we can all see my progress (um, hopefully).

Now all I need to find me is a few crazy bugs, flowers, and sunshine. Where do you suppose a few of those are hanging out?

5 comments:

jat said...

impressive!!!! i love the dandilion puff pictures!

Q&L said...

haha Macro :) definitely coming along, great progress.

Sonya said...

They look great!

Candice C said...

Wow those are amazing! how did you take that water drop picture?!?

ypom said...

I know what effort it requires to capture these images. They are beautiful.