25/06/2009

A little prayer for my wife?

I know, I know, its been a long time since I popped my head up on this blog, but this is really important...

My beautiful and talented wife has a an amazing opportunity to talk this afternoon with an organization that's been in her heart for a very long time. True, her time is booked pretty solid over the next bunch of months... But after that we have a big opening to pursue some of our dreams. Keep her in mind, about 1:00pm ET.

(Side note: On my 5 1/2 hour commute into work this morning, I realized that I've been averaging about 40 km/h over the last 40 hours, even when you count in time spent sleeping. Yikes!)

(And: Oh yeah! If you can believe it, she packed me a lunch for work today, and took it with us all the way to Toronto to make sure I'd have it, if I had to drive straight in to work today, which I did. I'm pretty spoiled.)

3 comments:

Q&L said...

Will pray.
So close to where my Auntie lives (Marion, bridesmaid).

Tom said...

We have some family and friends there, too... Unfortunately the trip was so zip-in-zip-around-zip-out it left zippo time for visiting. Good to remember, though, I'd forgotten that she lived there. We'll make sure she's added to the list of people we need to say "hi" to if we go back there again.

Candice said...

Thanks for the post, Tom! I just called a cab from our hotel... and I'm off!

See you at the airport in a few hours!