01/10/2008

Ooy-gooy garlic and cheese bruschetta bread

My most favoritist part about Toronto airport is the Swiss-Chalet's garlic and cheese bruschetta loaf. My goodness, it is goodness! It's now a tradition to grab one whenever we have a stop over in Toronto. It's kind of funny, whenever we are booking tickets and we *must* have a stop over in Pearson airport, we always check to make sure there is time to head to Terminal 3 and grab the good stuff.

Now, I'm sure you're thinking "There are Swiss-Chalet's everywhere, Candice." But it's not the same. This puddle of olive oil and melted cheese, sopped up with italian bread doused in garlic butter, is now a symbol of traveling.

I wonder when we'll get our next slice....



3 comments:

Ange said...

I believe I have had that and it is indeed very good! Now I want some and there's no Swiss Chalet in sight:(

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you can make it to Toronto with those coupons from Westjet if you really neeeeed a cheesy bruschetta fix!! But we would much rather you come back to winnipeg soon, soon, soon. By the way, great blog on the horse trip, now how about telling us about the bus trip?

Candice said...

The bus trip isn't as exciting, but I guess it was kind of interesting, so, sure, I'll give it a go one of these days!