20/10/2008

One.


Thomas,

No words can express the joy I felt on our wedding day, one year ago today, or every day that has since passed. My love for you has grown ever deeper and truer with time...I love you more than yesterday, and I know that it will be even greater tomorrow. Thank you for being such an amazing husband - provider, protector, anchor, supporter, encourager, counselor... Thank you for catching me when I fall, never dwelling on what tripped me, but always encouraging me to try again and offering a hand to tackle it together.

I thank God for you everyday, and if it be His will, we will grow old together.

Love,
Your Wife of One Year





I am excited to see where the future will take us,
but never before have I enjoyed a journey so much.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!

Just think of all you accomplished in this last year together.

anybody who "rues" marriage obviously hasn't found the right person.

All the best in the next 80 years!

Beautiful dress by the way!

Candice said...

Thanks Tiffany!

Q&L said...

That's beautiful and wonderful for both of you. You expressed a loving and true marriage, coupled with a God honoring husband.
I concur with Tiffany...Lord willing many more years ahead!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Candice and Tom

T and C said...

Thanks!!
We received so many congrats/well-wishing e-mails and calls yesterday, I couldn't believe it! We are so touched by how many people were thinking of us. We love you all.

Ange said...

Congratulations! One year, that's so exciting! I hope you have many more years together!