07/07/2008

Picture from Junior High

In response to Tiffany's challenge (to post a picture of yourself from junior/high school that people won't believe is you) I'm running into some challenges... Most of the other bloggers are running into scanner problems or embarrassment issues. I, on the other hand, am running into a different problem; I still look exactly the same, which I'm sure is not related to the fact that I own digital copies of my high school grad.

So, this is what I've come up with.





My husband, on the other hand, is unrecognizable!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hehe - Tom DOES look quite different! I should find some of Steven to put on mine. Not today though, we're painting the dining room! Goodbye ugly ugly blue/greenish/tealish/aquamarinish colour!

Candice said...

And colour are you opting for?

Candice said...

Alright now my fellow bloggers...Tiffany put us all up to the challenge, how come I am the only one who followed through? Lyla, I know you are capable of this one...