01/04/2008

"Like its Going Out of Style" (Quote from Tom)

Actually, this entire post is a rip-off of Tom's idea for a post. The thing is, he is busy at work, and I'm just lying around.
[Sorry babe. At least I gave you the credit?] :)

When you lay around all day, you start to realize negligible(?) things...Like total blog posts for the month of March.

Total blog posts from the seasoned 'regulars', who blogged before T&C's time:
Tiffany - 6
Lyla - 0
Trevor - 4
Brianna - 0

Hmm...No wonder Tom and I are really getting into this blogging thing! Looks like it is going out of style. But, then again, we have a few new comers:

Carli in Panama - 1 (just started 10 days ago)
Lyla's Wedding Blog - 18 (need I point out there are 8 authors on it?)
Ethiopianknights - 11 (friend of a friend's, friend's, friend)

So, it looks like the way to keep ourselves entertained is to either lurk around other people's blogs and gather links to awesome sites (I de-lurked before doing this), or convince others to join the blogging world. Because the last option is by far the less creepy of the two, I'm sending out an invitation to those readers-non-bloggers out there to consider starting your own. It's really fun - highly addictive - but really fun. Let us know if you (want to) start one. I promise I won't count how many you post in a month...:)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Blogging IS addictive isn't it? I check peoples' blogs often. Disappointing when certain people (no Lyla, don't feel singled out!) get you hooked on blogging and then ditch!