21/03/2008

roundin' the corner

It's that time of year in school. The exact time in the semester when you are tired of the material you are studying in classes, which matches the exact time in the semester when you are required to put in the most effort. This year, 90% of my assignments, exams, group projects, and term papers are due within 4 weeks of each other. Ugh!
Boy, I'm sure glad I haven't been sick over the last two weeks so I could really prepare for this ... ;)

Well, we are now rounding the corner none-the-less. Spanish is on its way starting early May (or so I hope, considering there is a bit of red tape to cross between now and then), so don't mind the Spanish-only posts that will be going up soon. I figure we should all learn it together, comprende?


[(Tom interjecting) As a master's-level dropout, I can say that it's as tough as she makes it *sound*. But she makes it *look* so easy! Y mi no habla espanol.]

5 comments:

Candice said...

It's kind of funny that Tom added a 'comment' even before this was posted!

Candice said...

oh yeah, and BTW....*look easy*?!?!? This, coming from a man who stayed up with me all last night to ensure my paper got submitted on time (or at least almost on time)?

[Try not to fall asleep at work today sweetie!]

Tiffany said...

Just so you know, there is no Spanish allowed on otherwise English blogs. It is forbidden!

Candice said...

But Tom has a French one cued up!

Tiffany said...

Oh no, you can't do that!