14/03/2008

Our 'Buddy'

Hi, I’m Buddy! I’m staying with C&T for a while because I was homeless and left out in the snow for too long -- now I have frost bite! Its not too bad though, the thing is with frost bite, you actually don’t feel anything. I have ‘new’ pads on my paws, the old ones shriveled up and fell off. Now they are pretty pink! Did I mention I have 7 toes on my front paws? Tom says they are kinda freaky, but Candice thinks they're cute.
Something that isn’t cute though, is my tail! The last 3 inches of it really froze. Its turning black! I took a trip to the doctor today about this whole tail issue – they said something about ‘am-pew-waiting’. Candice said I get to go back to the doctor next week for that. I don’t mind the doctor, considering she was the one finally told C&T that I am a girl – so they can quit calling me ‘little-man’ anytime now!

So, aside from my extra toes and crazy tail, I’m pretty good lookin’. I need to hang to those looks you know, otherwise finding a permanent home is going to be difficult.

Check me out!

No comments: