01/11/2010

Well, that was fun!

Blogtober, in my humble opinion, was a huge success!

Not only did four bloggers entertain us on a daily basis - yay Tiffany, Sonya, and Pamela! (I'm not sure if I count, I used the automatic posting tool for days I was without internet...) - but also a few of those who did set out to blog everyday, did indeed succeed at blogging a whole lot more than usual for the month of October, good work gals! And I couldn't help but notice that even a few of you weren't interested in the challenge, still blogged more than usual, awesome! We even have a new Blogger, welcome! And the number of comments per post are at an all-time high. Nice!

For me, Blogtober was great for cultivating my thoughts for posts and getting reconnected with all of you. For readers, apparently, it was refreshing to read something new everyday and made it easier to remember to check up on us.

I hope you've enjoyed the past 31 days as much as I have (even though it was challenging at times!) and that you, too, have developed a habit of remembering to stay in touch!