03/05/2010

10 things I've done this week

  1. Panned for gold in the Nanaimo river. We did actually find some!
  2. Visited with Tom's 93 year old grandmother. She is too cool.
  3. Rented a car and drove the Malahat with my handsome hubby. Chemainus fudge rocks!
  4. Drank a number of Starbuck coffees, simply to use their wireless. I've done worse things for less
  5. Bought a big thick woolly jacket to keep my behind warm. Most our stuff is in storage in Montreal
  6. Felt really homeless and really free, usually at the same time. Our new term is 'with out residence'
  7. Ate Chinese food
  8. Studied nutrition terms in Spanish
  9. Discovered my suitcases need replacing
  10. Booked tickets to Quito, Ecuador

4 comments:

Zander said...

Ow, how much gold did you find?

And I know, GG is to cool.

Sonya said...

Ecuador hey?

When? How long? Details!!

jat said...

for how long! when do you leave!!?? sooo exciting!

Ange said...

Very exciting, but we need some more details!