18/05/2010

10 things I did this week

  1. Began blogging again. I've been longing for this for a while and finally found the time after our presentation was executed. Anyone want to hear about anything in particular? It will help with where in the world to start.
  2. Did a major presentation on Sunday... Jammed it together on Friday and Saturday. Videos to be posted on the LEC-CR site.
  3. Flew back to Montreal. I guess that's inherent to the above.
  4. Took my computer in to the Mac store. I nearly hugged the guy that authorized it to be fixed under warranty even though that ended last month. I told him he made my month! A broken hinge where all the do-dads are for the screen is not a cheap fix. And now is not the time to be computer shopping.
  5. Staying at amazing friends' house for the time being. We could live here for a while. Hope they're cool with that.
  6. Agreed (someone disappointingly, see #5) to house/teenager sit for a friend when she's off the east coast this Thursday for 9 days. We first had to turn down the offer to go with them on the super budget-friendly trip. Sigh.
  7. Signed up for Spanish classes; suppose to start this Thursday. Four hours of Skype a day with a teacher in Ecuador. Cool, eh?
  8. Been told a number of times that I don't have a tan. Yeah... I guess we didn't spend enough time laying around on the beach to work on it. Ugh.
  9. Phoned Costa Rica a few times when preparing for the presentation. Seeing all of our friends' beautiful faces without being able to talk with them is heart breaking.
  10. Thought of yous a lot. Especially Sonya! Could someone please up date me!!!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Yay for Facebook! It's better at hooking you up on delivery information than friends are!

Q&L said...

i was just watching FB too :) Sonya did good for getting a pic up in 6 days :) compared to me, Quinn was doing all the news relating

Sonya said...

You ladies are funny.

Devin doesn't "do" facebook - so I popped a picture up when we got home.

All is well...we are all tired. Can't wait to find that "new normal". :)