04/09/2008

Neglecting my blogger duties...

I know, it's been a while.

To the audience we haven't lost yet --> Sorry!

Things have been a bit busy since I've returned home. Happily back in my husbands arms, we have now completed 'moving-in' to our apartment and have already enjoyed entertaining guests in our new home. Parents visiting sans-extra bedroom turned out not to be a problem. Tom's parents have been here over the past couple of days (which is one of the many excuses I have come up with for not posting). We capitalized on the fact that there was a reliable car around, so the four of us headed off to Quebec City for a day.

Have you been to Quebec City? Nor have I until a few days ago. K, seriously, its gorgeous! We were spoiled enough to get a horse-drawn carriage ride through the old (old, old) upper city and a enjoyed a few meals while sitting out on a patio on the cobble stone streets enjoying the views. We had a great time. I also learned that I need to know more about Canadian history - this place was just full of it.

Here's a few shots of our day...



my second major excuse for lack-of-posts is that school is 'back' in action. (I think sometimes people forget that graduate studies aren't a fall/winter only venture like undergrad studies). So this means I now have courses to tend to as well as my project. So far things are shaping up, looks like I'll be in some pretty interesting courses this semester. I'll be sure keep you posted (pun intended).

2 comments:

Q&L said...

Old Quebec seems lovely, looks like you had a good weekend...blog absence is warranted.

Ange said...

The city does indeed look gorgeous! Sounds like a great day!