22/02/2012

been busy writting, just not here

My passion for all things cloth diaper is leading me in to new writing territory. In addition to writing reviews at Diaperdeals.ca (first and second review to be published *soon*) I may also be a frequent guest writer on a new cloth diapering blog. I'm very excited about this, and will let you know more as to why soon... But until that blog is officially launched it's not my place to talk about it.

However whenever any of my brilliant pieces of workwomanship are posted elsewhere I'll be sure to beg all (ten? lol) of you to go check 'em out and leave a response of some sort. Partly because I'm terribly nervous and partly because... Well, yeah, I'm terribly nervous.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay!

Heather said...

How is your photography course going!? I'm dying to know.

Candice said...

Thanks for thinking of me Hes!! Unfortunately the course is long over :( It was only a short 3 week course but sooooo awesome to take.