28/06/2010

thirteen questions

From Tiffany's blog, originating for this one:

1. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Probably playing with Barbies. Don't judge me.


2. If you had to pick reading or watching tv and movies for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Continual access to the internet above all else.

3. What is your favorite non-blog website?
Our bank's Home Banking website, xe.com exchange rate watch, CBC news... Can you tell we aren't in country?

4. What was your favorite book as a child? What about now?
Don't know what it was when I was a child. Nor now. But Ephesians is wonderful.

5. If you had a weekend sans all responsibility and an unlimited budget, what would you do?
Take my husband to Paris.

6. What do you *really* think of Twilight?
I'm trying hard to not Google what that is.

7. If you could go back and name your kids again, would you pick the same names? What if you could change your own name?
We don't have kids. I like my middle name, Ebony, but apparently Latinos aren't really able to pronounce that, so Candice works for me!

8. If you could buy one thing today, no matter the cost, and not another thing for an entire year, what would you buy?
A large-sum grocery store gift card so I wouldn't go hungry for the rest of the year....
I'm smart, I know.

9. Look to your left. What do you see?
A parking area for the Hospital Vozandes Orient ambulance.

10. What word do you use too much?
"Cómo se dice ...(the word that goes here often changes).. en español?"

11. What is your favorite body part on yourself?
The colour of my eyes and the fact that they look like sunflowers when I'm in the sun is kind of cool.

12. How often do you wash your hair?
Every 3rd day. Day 1 takes time, day 2 is the best, day 3 is just laziness, and if I left it 'til day 4 it gets kind of itchy.

13. What would be your ideal job? Are you doing it?
Stopping world hunger.
I'm trying.

No comments: