03/06/2010

Blog debut

I was going to call this post 'two timing' but I thought with the last title, I should go for a little more taste.

Alright people! I'm tired and pressured on time, so this may not be elegant. Here it go anyways.

We invite you to our new blog (don't roll your eyes yet!), check us out at candiceandtom.com . We figured we needed something a little more generic to keep all of our ventures on instead of making new blogs every time we ventured out.

This one will still be active and be our 'personal' blog site.

Why do we need two, you ask? Well, that's a whole 'nother post. In short, I like my freedom in being able to post things like this, and not have to worry about people pulling our support thinking we're heathens.

Apparently things get political, whether you like it or not, when you become agents of organization such as, well, a church.

1 comment:

ypom said...

Well I may have poor taste, but I got quite a laugh from the "this" picture posting... but it also made the language barrier very obvious... what is simply a word to some has a whole other connotation for others - translation is a delicate issue at the best of times.

PS love the look of the new site :)