20/10/2009

Two

To my handsome, honorable, and humorous husband:



On this day, two years ago, we were joined as one...



And that was the happiest day of my life.



And over our yearS of marriage we've faced trials and endured numerous fantastic times together.

And have grown closer through it all.

And today we celebrate two glorious years together, and do so in the middle. of. nowhere. Latin America.

And I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.




And I mean that in a good way.


Much love,
Your Wife of Two Beautiful Years

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Happy Anniversary! Before you know it, you will blink and it will be 13 years...at least that is what happened to me ;)

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

jat said...

happy anniversary!!!

Ange said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, I hope youtwo have a great day in the middle of nowhere!!

Tom said...

Candice, that's so sweet, especially because I obviously got the better end of the deal... I got the beautiful, young, fun, amazing wife, and you got the stodgy, pudgy, boring old man! ;)

Sonya said...

Congrats you two! Do something special to celebrate!!

ypom said...

What big eyes you have...

Red said...

Wow you guys have changed in 2 years Ha! Ha! Ha!