19/10/2009

technology rocks

In reference to Tiffany's comment over here, technology rocks! Already e-mails and blog comments from friends and family back home have provided such an encouragement. Thank you so much. Please, keep 'em coming! I have a pretty good idea that things are going to get tough around here in a few weeks/months, which I'm guessing will coincide with the timeline in which people back home start 'forgetting' about us out here. That said (I know, I've been using that lead-in a little too much lately), I don't want to focus more on communicating with those back in Canada than with those around us here in Tuis.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I suppose you're right! As much as we all want to know what's going on, your first concern is the people you're working with!

Don't worry, I'll be content to wait until you have time for the updates!