03/05/2012

14 months

Jay has been developing in leaps and bounds these days. He even took his first independent steps from mommy's to daddy's arms this past Sunday April 29th. What a proud moment for us all!!

As of late he loves to clap, play peek-a-boo with everyone (even to the person behind us in line at the bank) and tells all sorts of stories with his babbles. He's developed this social laugh. It's hilarious. If I'm talking with someone and we laugh, he tilts his bald little head to the side and lets out 3 little hahahas to join in on the joke. So stinkin' cute.

He went to 'daycare' for the first time yesterday. I had a meeting at the office and he happily played with the caregiver and other babies in the nursery downstairs. He was a such a star. It seriously couldn't have gone better.

I know, I know. I haven't taken the camera out in a while. I've been too busy taking it all in to remember to stop and photograph it.

No comments: